I understand that, as a participant of Just For Kids LLC, there may be photos or video taken of my son/daughter. As legal guardian, I grant permission for Just For Kids LLC to use those media and documentation for any lawful purpose including but not limited to documentation and promotional purposes.
My son/daughter is in good health and, as legal guardian, grant permission for me son/daughter to participate in Just for Kids LLC, after school program(s). I expressly acknowledge that Just For Kids LLC, its directors, employees and facilities assume no responsibility and will not be held liable for any injuries, illness, accidents which may result in medical, dental or other expenses that may arise during class.
1. I knowingly and willingly consent to being coached by the Just for Kids coaches and staff and any designated associates and employees during the reopening phase of COVID-19.
2. I understand the COVID-19 virus has a long incubation period during which carriers of the virus may not show symptoms yet are still highly contagious. It is impossible to determine who has COVID-19 and who does not given the current limitations and availability in COVID-19 viral testing.
3. Risk of transmission: I understand that due to the frequency of contact during the training and participation between coaches and players, characteristics of the virus, and the characteristics of training with the Just for Kids, that I have an elevated risk of contracting the virus by simply participating in this training, even though standard precautions are being observed.
4. I am unaware of being a possible carrier or infected: I confirm that I have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 30 days and that I am not presenting with any of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
1. Fever of 100.5 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 degrees Celsius or higher
2. Shortness of breath
3. Dry cough
4. Runny nose
5. Sore throat
6. Diminished sense of taste or smell
5. Contact with infected: I confirm that I have not knowingly been in close contact (defined as 6 feet or less for a duration of fifteen minutes or more) with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or with anyone that has had the above stated symptoms in paragraph 4 (#4) in the last 14 days.
6. Public travel: I confirm that I have not traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days. I confirm that I have not traveled domestically by commercial airline, bus, or train within the last 14 days.
7. I commit to completing a daily, non-invasive temperature screening at entry and confirm I’ve had no known exposure to the virus in the last two weeks.
8. I commit to observing the requirements around protective equipment, sanitization, and distancing communicated by Just for Kids staff and per the signage at each activity.
INFORMED CONSENT: I have been given the opportunity to ask any questions regarding the risks of contracting COVID-19 from Just for Kids and in the participation of training. I reaffirm that I am not a carrier of COVID-19 nor infected with COVID-19 to the best of my knowledge. I voluntarily assume any and all risks, including substantial and significant risk of serious harm, if any, which may be associated with any phase of my training as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. I acknowledge that the nature and purpose of the training procedures recommended under the current circumstances and restrictions have been explained to me and that I have been given the opportunity to ask questions.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.